India’s Trusted Out-of-Hospital Care Partner
Continue recovery at home or at our centers, under highly trained professionals
Treating pain with goal-oriented Physiotherapy services
Trained and experienced care attendants for healthcare at home
Every patient is unique. So is every care journey. But our process & quality are always consistent.
Meet Our Experts
With you, at every step of the way
Multidisciplinary team of 900+ professionals including doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, dieticians & psychologists.
Stay up-to-date: News and Articles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us and talk to our expert
- Select service after baseline evaluation
- Pay for the service
Our expert will suggest what is best for your specific needs: Recovery Program at home or Center based care.
They will understand your requirement and suggest the best course of action.
- Call at +91 8047485125 and address your concerns, OR
- Fill in the form on the website so that our representative can get in touch, OR
- Contact/Visit your Transition Care Center between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM any day, OR
- Download our App and consult the expert of your choice
- Branded and quality assured medical equipment
- Latest and innovative designs
- Guaranteed warranty
- Sanitized and fresh equipment every time
- Recommended by top doctors
All our caregiver professionals undergo
- Specialized training for 56 distinct specialties
- Rigorous induction training of 7-14 days
- American Health Association certified Basic Life Support training
- Mandatory 66+ clinical competency checks before beginning independent visits to the patients’ homes
The objective of the HCAH care center is to rebuild the physical, functional, and cognitive abilities you've lost because of the disease and its the treatment so that you can return to normal life again.
When you are discharged from the HCAH care center, you are not just medically stable, you are physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy.